Terms & Conditions
All patients are required to provide contact details; full name, date of birth, email address and telephone number in order to secure an appointment. All patients will complete a Medical Questionnaire prior to their first appointment. This is necessary to complete before a consultation or treatment. All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation. This information will not be shared with third parties. You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient Consultations
Patients can have a stand alone consultation appointment prior to the treatment. We do encourage patients to ask us as many questions as possible in the consultation to ensure you fully understand the benefits and risks of the treatment so you can make an informed decision. We are happy to provide treatment information which can be found on our website, pre-care, aftercare, treatment FAQs and before and after pictures to help you make the correct decision for yourself. Inside Aesthetics offer a range of treatments that all qualify for a complimentary consultation. Whilst consultations at Inside Aesthetics are complimentary, failing to attend or cancelling within 24 hours of your allocated date and time will result in a £50 cancellation fee.
New patients may have their consultation and treatment on the same day if the patient and practitioner deem suitable even though a cooling off period is recommended on the first visit.
- We require a £50 non-refundable deposit to secure all treatments in the diary. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please provide as much notice as possible. We require a minimum of 72 hours to ensure your deposit is not forfeited. Your deposit will remain on your account for 12 months for you to use against any treatment.
- If you are undergoing a course of treatments as part of a package, and fail to attend or do not provide 72 hours’ notice of cancellation or change, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Some treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes covid-19 symptoms, colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review 2-3 weeks after your first appointment, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- Your permanent makeup treatment is conducted in two parts and the second treatment will be performed 6 weeks after the initial treatment. You will have 12 weeks where this retouch is included in the price, after this time you will be charged (retouch appointments are not included on colour boost appointments).
- We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18.
- Please do not bring children to the clinic. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Treatments require a £50 non-refundable deposit, payable on booking. This is redeemable against treatment.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment.
- Payment is taken in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, bank transfers or major debit or credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
When signing the treatment consent form it will state once treatment has begun the patient will be liable to pay the full cost of the treatment – refunds are not available under any circumstance. Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service which is inclusive of:
- Consultation and assessment
- Information and advice
- Safe treatment
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support
Whilst we ensure to deliver an excellent service which is honest, ethical and safe. We cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
If patients fail to arrive for their package appointment or provide less than 48 hours notice of cancellation, the session will be deducted from your package.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. We always want to improve our service and its quality. Please submit your feedback verbally, via email or call the clinic.
Inside Aesthetics endeavours to treat all our patients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have a concern with any matter in relation to your treatment, you are entitled to make a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing via email or letter.