Tired, ageing eyes are a very common concern amongst clients. Some clients feel their eyes look dark, wrinkled, hollow, sunken and dull. Whichever your concern, we have many treatments at Inside Aesthetics to help your eyes look a little more refreshed. Below is some information about our eye treatments we recommend to improve tired eyes.
1. Lumi Eye
The innovative Lumi Eyes product has become a permanent feature of aesthetic medicine. Perfect for anti-ageing therapy as it’s a high-quality injection product based on polynucleotides that repair damage to the dermis with tissue regenerating material. It helps to destroy dark circles under the eyes, moisturises and fights fine wrinkles, as well as smoothing and lifting the skin under the eyes.
- Repairs, reconstructs and illuminates the skin around the eyes
- Strengthens and tightens the skin
- skin whitening & rejuvenation
- Reduces the pigmentation of various aetiologies (including post-traumatic) and normalisation of melanogenesis
- Stimulates the collagen and elastin synthesis
- Significantly reduces the facial wrinkles
- Intensely hydrates
- Improves the skin elasticity
- Tightens flabby and sagging skin
Tear trough filler is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that uses dermal filler to minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and even improves the look of sunken eyes. While these can all be brought on naturally as we age. As collagen production slows down, the skin becomes thinner and can lose laxity. When this happens, along with a lack of sleep, work-related stress and a busy lifestyle, tear troughs can appear more prominent.
Hyaluronic dermal filler can plump and smooth the area around the eyes and orbital bone, reducing the appearance of tear troughs and minimising shadows under the eyes. This helps to bring hydration to the area, brightening and boosting the appearance making the eye look fresher, less tired and more youthful.
- Reduces dark circles
- Replaces lost volume under eyes
- Diminishes skin sagging under eyes
- Reduces lines and wrinkles under eyes
- Prevents the tired look and rejuvenates eyes
- Instant results
- Quick treatment
- No downtime
- Results last 9-18 months
3. ZO Medical Grade Eye Creams
Not quite ready for injectables? Using a high strength medical grade eye cream can help to hydrate and plump the eye. We have a range of ZO Eye Creams:
- ZO Growth Factor Eye Serum: anti-ageing serum improving the appearance of expression lines and volume while plumping and supporting skin health.
- Intense Eye Cream: anti-ageing treatment with retinol, helps reduce dark circles under the eyes and minimise fine lines.
- Eye Brightening Cream: Retinol and ZPRO complex target dark circles, reduces puffiness and fine lines.
At Inside Aesthetics we offer complimentary consultations for you to discuss your concerns and treatment in further details.