Does Lumi Eye really work?
Many people mistake this treatment for tear trough fillers, but the two treatments are very different. Lumi eyes is also a non-surgical treatment, however it is a mesotherapy treatment that is used to tighten the skin around the eyes. Lumi eye works by restoring damaged dermis tissue, while also moisturising to reduce the appearance of fatigue and fine lines.
To achieve optimum results, we recommend having 2-3 treatments, 2-4 weeks apart.
What is Lumi Eye?
It is a non-invasive treatment involving tiny injections containing polynucleotides (an ingredient that firms and repairs the skin) which stimulates collagen production, making the eyes look firmer, more youthful and refreshed. It’s an effective treatment for dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.
How much does Lumi Eye cost?
Lumi Eye is an affordable treatment costing between £125-£150 per treatment.
How is the treatment performed?
Lumi eye is a quick and effective treatment that can be done in just 15-30 minutes. We apply numbing cream under the eyes, to make the treatment very comfortable for our clients. Once numb, the skin is thoroughly cleansed and the injection points are mapped out, followed by the injections. It is pain-free and most clients see improvements after a single treatment.
What are the benefits and side effects of Lumi Eye?
- Lumi Eye is a completely non-invasive treatment
- It tightens and firms the skin around the eye, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- It requires minimal downtime
- The results can significantly improve the appearance of dark circles under eyes
- The treatment stimulates collagen products and makes the skin look brighter and refreshed
- Side effects with any injectable treatments could be: swelling, bruising and tenderness. You would need to avoid alcohol and exercise for 24-48 hours after treatment.
At Inside Aesthetics our Lumi Eye treatment is performed by our Advanced Aesthetics Practitioner, India. She specialises in natural rejuvenation treatments helping to enhance her clients natural beauty and improve their confidence by making subtle tweaks. India offers complimentary consultation to discuss any of the treatments below: