What is The Perfect Peel?
The Perfect Peel blends Glutathione, Kojic Acid, TCA, Retinoic Acid,Salicylic Acid, Phenol, and a blend of minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin C. Kojic acid is a powerful lightning agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter.
The Perfect Peel is a medium depth medical-grade chemical peel that can be used on all skin types. It requires no pre-peel skin preparation, the process takes less than 30 minutes and it is virtually pain-free.
How long does the Perfect Peel last?
The Perfect Peel removes the top layers of your skin to reveal the stronger, healthier cells below. Once the skin is removed, it will not come back, however it is possible for the same sun damage and aging process to occur to the new cells over time.
Using medical grade skin care can help make the most of your peel results and ensure longevity. For ongoing rejuvenation and results we do recommend 2-3 treatments per year.
How long do you peel after The Perfect Peel?
With The Perfect Peel peeling generally begins on day 3. You would need to follow these instructions:
- Gently wash (do not scrub) and pat dry
- After peeling beings, apply The Perfect Peel Moisturiser (included in your home kit) to the peeling area 3 times per day to control the peeling and relieve tightness and irritation.
- It’s important you do not rub, prick and pull on peeling skin.
- A sunscreen of at least 30 should be applied every 2 hours in sun exposure.
- The peeling process is generally complete from day 6-10, therefore you may resume your normal skincare products (we do advise using medical grade skincare to maintain skin health).
What to expect from your Perfect Peel Treatment?
The Perfect Peel does not require any pre-treatment preparation and can be completed in as little as 15 minutes. Making it ideal for your busy schedule! At Inside Aesthetics we will send you pre-care instructions when you book in The Perfect Peel to discuss when to stop using certain skincare products such as: retinol.
What are the risks of The Perfect?
The Perfect Peel is considered a safe and effective treatment. Most people find it a comfortable treatment. You might feel a light stinging as the solution is first added but no further discomfort.
If you would like some further information or feel a little unsure/nervous about the treatment, at Inside Aesthetics we offer complimentary consultations to ensure you can make an informed decision about the treatment.